ScanGard has been designed to satisfy the security and administrative requirements of any organization, despite its size or functionality. ScanGard deals with effective time and attendance management, in addition to floor production control and access control applications.
ScanGard terminals provide different access input alternatives such as fingerprint verification, magnetic card, bar-code card, keypad entry, proximity card, contact less smart card, facial recognition etc.
The ScanGard scanner employs a compact, centralized access control terminal with a magnetic lock to avoid unauthorized entry. It can be used to track employee attendance details; hours worked, overtime, leaves etc. by generating customized reports.
ScanGard can grant administrator-controlled access to each class of users and has proved successful in industries including:
- Suitable for time and attendance management
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly attendance reports
- Supports various authentication inputs (Password, fingerprint, RF card, Smart card etc.)
- Web based centralized management, reporting and monitoring
- Privileges can be set to each user
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Reports can be exported to Excel/PDF/Word
- Fast TCP/IP network communication
- Maintains and manages the visitor details
- Anti – tailgate system (optional)
- Easy customization as per user requirements