VoiceSys is a collection of interdependent software components that are engineered with the latest networking and voice compression technology. VoiceSys can effectively and efficiently operate from geographically diverse locations and interface with any external EMR/HIS systems. It systematically manages the transcription file flow, by transferring data files from the doctor to transcription office, and transcribed files back to the doctor.
How VoiceSys meets all your Medical Transcription demands: Components of VoiceSys.
- VoiceSys Enterprise Manager - administrative component of VoiceSys
- VoiceSys Web Admin - web-based version of VoiceSys Enterprise Manager
- Telephone Dictation System (Telescriber) - manages dictations via touchtone telephone
- Dictation Manager - manages dictations via hand-held digital recorders
- eTranscribe - a secure web interface for physicians to manage transcripts
- PrintStation - manages centralized printing, faxing, and e-mailing of transcripts
- WordScript - a complete transcription editing tool
- Voice Recognition feature- most advanced voice recognition technology to interpret audio files and transcribe them to text format
Benefits of using VoiceSys Transcription Management Suite
- Improves your workflow and quality through streamlined processing of medical records
- Proven to increase your MT productivity,
- Reduce your document turnaround time (TAT)
- Decrease your medical transcription costs.
- Supports the your clinician’s everyday workflow and increases clinician satisfaction
- You can better utilize your in-house resources
- Helps you to reduce or eliminate overflow outsourced work
- Drastically reduce your cost of outsourced transcription
- Faster patient care
- Shorten your billing cycles.